Thursday, May 29, 2008

scrub...scrub...

hey all... back after 2 days of being "banned" from blogspot for "violating" their blog's terms and conditions lol... The blogspot team suspected my blog to be a spam blog.. yeah. spam blog. *i don spam!~* and they asked me to fill out a review form to unlock my blog. and they are hilarious..when i got their email i didn't know whether to laugh or feel frustrated.. they said this..." we find spam using an automatic classifier.. our system may be at times fuzzy and erroneous ..Since u are an actual person reading this, ure blog is probably not a spam blog, on behalf of the robots we apologize. " *...* anyways...whats important is my blog is now active again! =D

Since i came to college, i rarely tried out a game of basketball or in general went for any sports. Not due to the fact that i was busy and loaded with assignments and fatigue from a whole day of lectures (partially true) but the truth behind it....but i jus didn't want to handwash my clothes after that.=X..i usually collect 3 days worth of clothes and dump them in the washing machine.. u may call me lazy or what but...haha.. thats just me =D

But that day i DID actually go for basketball and yeah.. the hard work.. but when i took up my brush and started scrubbing, it was quite fun actually lol.. my lectures , assignments, tutorials..i threw it all on the brush..and my clothes... poor thing.. but yeah..it WAS a new and fun experience though i will dread doing it still.. =(

yep, aside from those stories, my thought today is from ezekiel 36:26. u can go read it ureself haha.. you know if a lobster loses its claw in a fight, it will grow a new one.. hmm...if we could grow hands and legs, it will be wonderful haha.. but have u heard of a creature that grew a new heart? One may have seen a bough lopped of a tree, and have thought that perhaps the tree will grow a new limb and sprout again. But does the old tree get a new core and new sap? But God, has given us new hearts and new cores, He has put the vital substance into man afresh and made new creatures of them. Amen?

"just as i am without a plea,
But that Your blood was shed for me,
and that U bid'st me come to You,
O Lamb, O God, I come."

agape..

No comments: