Wednesday, June 24, 2009

last few moments

i updated!!! lol

went for bowling today with david... my last game in KL and for sometime too.. and guess wat... i broke my own personal record.. =D


A 178!! =D

my previous best was a 171.. this was memorable cos at the last frame i had a bad split...and i tot gone la my chance to set a new record.. but somehow managed to spare it.. and create a 17x score.. heeeee

yala.. think this probably was my last time out enjoying life too.. =(

oh before i end..

Yesterday something happened and i would deem tat as nothing short of a miracle...

I was at the mamak with David and somehow i came across Melissa.. (yep from youth).. she stays closeby... she was with a bunch of her cousins la.. and one of her cousins was going to USM too to study architecture.. this is the part where i prayed for.. That God would grant me a good roommate.. and guess wat, he is in the same hostel with me! and on top of that he is a Christian and we plan to go to the same church in Penang! =D.. its not confirmed tat we are roommates yet, but we plan to register together and request for it la.. at least now i have someone that i know and can room with.. thank You Lord! =D

i will leave it for now.. =).nites!



agape..

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope u can get a good roommates too!^@^ take care n all the best!!^@^ Wish to see u soon^^

~Sincerely~
Desmond

yimin said...

good luck
wish to see u 2mr
=)

Kim said...

fcuk!! my last game got 50 sumting oni!!! cb