Monday, August 11, 2008

holidays!

haha.. one part i really enjoy bout being back here.. haha.. spending time with family and friends.. knowing that u don't have to worry bout Pahang for quite a while.. haha.. awesome..

Went back to youth on Saturday.. had an awesome time of worship... there was this song titled "indescribable" by Chris Tomlin.. quite old adi the song.. but i heard it for my first time and it touch me.. really.. i was awestruck beyond words.. I wish i was here during "The Passion".. i really so wanted to go.. haha.. had various workshops.. i went for the creative communication workshop and was glad i did.. though u all may say like i have been serving so long in the music ministry and should try something else.. haha.. I have learnt something that made me view creative arts from another perspective...and thats for me to keep.. =)

At night... had a surprise party for Beng Ian's farewell, Wei Chin and Eric's birthday.. haha.. i liked how the organisers managed to invite the 3 of them without them knowing that the party IS for them.. haha.. well... no surprise.. they got a baptism of water in the pool.. haha.. with two other people.. that were pushed in after they pushed them.. haha.. hilarious la really.. Beng Ian ran away.. thats the most potong steam part larh.. he was the one that I really wanted to see get dumped properly lol...

yeah.. thats practically my weekend back here... just an introduction of the 2 weeks that are yet to come haha.. I hope.. thats all la..


Agape..

No comments: