Tuesday, November 25, 2008

utterly speechless

that's how i would put my night today.. i spent 1 hour and a half listening to or rather sleeping through a worthless talk on how to improve ourselves for the second semester.. worst thing was, it was compulsory.. the wardens would go chase those who din go to the hall.. =(.. my homework! =(.. nescafe ais it is for me tonite..

ok.. my new wife! haha.. here are the pics.. =)



i love this baby! haha... thanks dad.. =).. well.. i tried a few heavy processes on it, such as call of duty 4.. LOL.. it works even on normal graphics setting.. cool man.. awesome graphics and smooth play.. spent yesterday night downloading and customising my lappy into something like my old one.. the essential progs etc etc.. yeah.. ultimately.. i thank God.. because i can't live without a laptop here.. especially with so much paperwork to do.. =).. still have to get my eyes used the screen.. it so much more "sparkly" (lol) than my old one.. =O


tagged by annabeth..

The rules are:

1. You own a blog where you are going to post this to
2. You currently feel bored
3. You won't skip any question
4. You're Alive
5. You are going to send this to 5 friends to fill these up

Firstly describe the current you in 5 words:
1.laaazziiieee
2.drowssyyyyy
3.alive
4.streeesssseedd
5.talkative (=P)

Five things you love about life:
1.God
2.Family
3.Friends
4.Food
5.My Wife.. x)

5 Famous people you'd love to meet:
1. God
2. No one else

5 Movies you love:
1.The Dark Knight
2.Pirates of the Carribean
3.Lord of the Rings
4.Wall-e
5.Madagascar 2

5 professions you'd love to have:
1.Pharmacist
2.Biomedical Engineer
3.Own a music store.. =P
4.CEO of some big money earning company
5.House"husband".. yes i am a family man.. (HAHA)

5 Best Authors:
1.J.R.R Tolkien
2.C.S Lewis
3.Dan Brown (Yes.. though his books cause controversy but his style of writing is intriguing)
4.Tim Lahaye and Jerry B Jenkins (their left behind series are super awesome)
5. -

5 Inspirations:
1.God
2.My Family
3.Friends
4.The strong hearted in never failing to rise up when they fall
5.My "mummy" in coll.. =).. thanks for the endless advice and encouragement.. =D

5 Favourite stuff:
1.My Wife
2.My Hp
3.Books
4.Money
5.Everything that i have

5 things you hate:
1.People waking me up for nothing.
2.Being left out...
3.Being bossed...
4.Crowded places.
5.Copying my work without putting in effort in doing his/her work..

5 favourite places:
1.Home.
2.Any Mall
3.Mt Kinabalu
4.Langkawi
5.Teluk Chempedak, mostly fun with lots of friends..


5 girls/guys you are currently liking:

guys (In no particular order)

1.David Woong
2.Wah Loong
3.The guys in my gang in matriculation.. love u guys the same..
4.Church/Youth/AIM guys.. Sam, Hansel, Kah Yun etc..
5.Yi Yong (my lecture mate.. great guy..)

girls.

1.My "mummy".. we can talk for long hours man
2.Shik Wei (My debate opponent.. =P)
3.Annabeth (ever bubbly and bright.. great personality.. x)
4.Kerlee (Very strong girl.. very willing to help friends... fun to be with)
5.Janielle (very In love with God.. thanks for the memories..though short.. haha )


5 Favourite people to chat with:
1.Wah Loong
2.David
3.my "mummy"
4.Shik Wei
5.Kerlee

5 things you wana improve more about yourself:
1.My patience
2.Confidence ( I shake when i perform k.. )
3.Communication with ppl
4.Me decrease and others around me increase
5.My emotions..

5 Things you would take to a deserted Island:
1.Bible
2.My hp
3.My Wife
4.Books
5.Food and Water
*haha.. i don think i will be stuck on an island.. so most are nonsense..=P)

5 places you wana visit:
1.Australia
2.Singapore
3.Paris
4.Any island that has wonderful underwater life
5.United States

5 Things you really want:
1.A CAR
2.A good future University (my prayer)
3.Good friends
4.A content life
5.To love and to be loved..


5 Songs that make you cry the most:
1. I don cry when i hear songs.. at the most i emo. x)


5 Most fashionable friends according to you:
1.i don't care bout fashion.. seriously in matriculation how fashionable can one get..


5 people you love the most:
1.God
2.Family
3.Friends
4.-put your name here-


5 impossible dreams:
1.fly
2.be a multi-millionaire.

5 Dreams in the future:
1.To find someone who loves me for who i am..
2.Get a good education and good job..
3.A content life
4.Maintain my walk with God...
5.Support a family.. =D

now send this to 5 people:
1.Xavier
2.Hansel
3.Annabelle
4.Kerlee (yes even though u won't do it i will tag u all the same)
5.
anyone who wants to do it


thats all now.. till next time.. =D



agape..

No comments: