Wednesday, April 21, 2010

tight exam schedule..

This semester i have a very tight exam schedule and i don't really know how i can study everything.. I will just have to bank it on the grace of God and also His strength and wisdom.. Do keep me in your prayers.. thanks..

19/4 - TITAS (Islamic and Asian Civilisations) - 2 units
21/4 - Dosage Form I (lab practical) - 4 units
23/4 - Peripheral Nervous System and Therapy - 4 units
24/4 - Organic Chemistry I - 3 units
26/4 - Communication In Pharmacy Practice - 2 units
28/4 - Ethnic Relations - 2 units
29/4 - Basic Pharmacology and Immunology - 2 units
30/4 - Dosage Form I (theory part ) - 4 units

Alas.. not really much time in the middle to study everything.. However, 2 down 6 to go, and so far it has been good. Praise God =)



Agape..

No comments: