Saturday, July 5, 2008

amazing..

well.. this week itself has been a roller coaster of events.. well here we go into the month of July..

firstly, this week i was sick on Thursday and it hit me real bad.. i wasn't having fever.. but my whole body ached at the joints.. had terrible headache, dizziness and my whole body was in fatigue. Along with that came my cough(yes a reprise) and cold.. yeah it was one of those days where u feel like throwing a pity party for yourself.. i had to miss afternoon class.. i was too sick to move.. so.. asked lecturers for permission and thank God they let me.. I prayed that day.. that God would touch me. and here i stand today fully healthy (yeah except the cough) but the body ache and uneasiness were gone.. praise God.. i can't afford to miss class here.. every lecture is important really..

here i am at my friend's house in Kuantan to spend the weekend haha.. cause its easier for me to go to church from here.. and surprise surprise i detected some wireless network from goodness knows where and its fast =) well..yeah.. lots of work to do..

grats for u guys that just got into coll u know who u are.. and behold ure work begins..=) (mock smile) well tell me bout ure orientation when i go back k...

thats all la.. can't blog much too.. writer's block lol..

agape..

No comments: