Friday, July 25, 2008

just not my day...

after exams... one would think that life is sweet and all... relaxed and everything.. haih.. instantly after exams.. lessons continued.. lectures.. drowsiness everything.. looking forward to my hols really.. haha...

I am back after such a long period of time!! haha.. well.. my phone was stolen today around 3-6am when i was in dreamland...sob sob.. LCD pecah adi still got ppl wanna steal.. so if u guys are trying to contact me.. u can't for 2 weeks.. until i get a new phone.. my number will still remain the same but i will lose a lot of contact numbers..=(

how did it happen? practically i was sleeping and my phone was beside me.. on a box.. so i guess someone crept inside and took it.. but thank God they didn't take my laptop under my phone.. something to be glad for.. haha..

Today i will blog bout faith.. i won't run through the cliche stuff.. faith is believing in the things u cant see.. etc etc.. no.. i will testify bout what faith has done in my life.. very simple stuff.. such as 2 days ago.. we were caught in heavy rain when playing basketball.. we had to find a shelter and it was impossible that we could go back in the storm.. we look set for a boring 2 hours.. i prayed.. believing that God would stop the rain in 10 mins.. and guess what.. though the rain didn't stop.. but it receded to a slight drizzle after 10 mins.. which is sumthing out the norm... supernatural.. such impossible circumstances.. made possible.. because our God is LIMITLESS...

Going to Kuantan town tomorrow again.. haha.. watch a movie and then go for this thingy called Higher Ground which is the gathering of Christian youths all around Kuantan.. looking forward to it.. haha.. staying for the night.. and waiting for the day i return haha.. till the next time i write again.. God bless!


agape..

No comments: