Tuesday, July 8, 2008

a taste of Kuantan

well... here i am back again.. well its the 8th of July.. time flies.. 2 months since i've been here.. crazy.. but i feel as if my brains are fried.. with all the work i wish so much for a break.. i will only get my break in another month but till then.. tahan lorh..

Well as i've mentioned in my last post that i went to Kuantan with my friend and stayed there overnight... for 2 nights in fact.. it was a whole new experience.. staying with my friend at his house made me remember home, my life back in KL.. haha.. On the first night, i went out with him to mamak with his former schoolmates.. and they were a nice bunch of people.. On sat morning, i went with him to Kuantan town to look see.. spent a full day there till evening.. haha.. well at least i've been around..

That night after he went for church practice, he took me down to Teluk Chempedak, which was like 5 mins from his house, well in Kuantan, the beach is a normal sight for the people whilist for people like me.. haha.. its a rare sight.. but the night life there is like so busy... hundreds and thousands of people were at the beach or beside it.. well u know especially couples were sitting by the beach watching the waves lap against the shore..

There were a lot of stalls, a mcdonalds, a kfc and a hawker center.. so it was like the x-factor for the crowd, especially the young.. ate at the hawker stall and then took a walk back to the car park via the beach..man when was the last time i walked on the beach at midnite.. haha.. we took a shortcut and went through The Hyatt.. a 5 star hotel in Kuantan... and woots really, the hotel IS awesome.. lol.. my friend and his pal were talking a whole lot of rubbish bout his servant that owns this hotel etc and there was a debate running.. while i just couldn't be bothered and just enjoyed the prestigious ambience around me.. be it only a short 5 mins..haha..

The next morning i went to a new church with my friend, well the main purpose of staying overnight with him.. haha.. Kuantan Baptist Church haha.. and well, had an awesome service and after that had youth then went for lunch.. since the youth group was around 15 people, i got to know each of them quite well after that day.. haha.. well i am looking forward to the next time i go there.. they are an awesome bunch of young people that has great potential to be used greatly by God...

Well.. after that in the afternoon i headed back to coll with my friend.. and thus ends my 1st experience in Kuantan.. Not much of a difference of my life back in KL.. mamak... hanging out with friends etc... minus the beach.. though i can't wait for the moment when i can go there during the day and take a walk around the bay and do a little exploring.. haha.. i didn't manage to settle a single piece of work there and thus resulting in a rush now haha.. well back to work i guess..

Agape..

No comments: