Thursday, October 23, 2008

bored...

"whats on the breakfast menu today? "

"paper"

"whats on the lunch menu today?"

"paper"

"whats on the dinner menu today?"

guess?

i have turned into a human recycle bin..

haih.. i never ever studied this hard.. not even for my SPM.. honestly speaking, during my SPM time, there was still time to put down my books and slack.. here i study more than 6 hrs a day.. with minimum rest.. =(... and so many of my friends have gone back home to spend this 4 days of hols to study.. btw.. tomo will be a public holiday for ppl in Pahang.. Sultan's birthday..

on the bright side.. i get to wake up at whatever time i want to.. haha.. on one occasion, i slept till 1pm haha=X.... but.. i would say this.. it will be all worth it in the end larh.. work hard for this week, enjoy for the next 3 months or so again =D

i am here to announce my inactiveness due to my finals next tuesday.. i may blog if i need to relax.. but don expect to get any new updates or some photo upload spree.. blog to rant sounds more like it now.. =)

and to all who are facing final exams, SPM, etc, my prayers are with u all.. may God grant u wisdom and strength to overcome this mountain before u.. =).. God bless! =)


agape..

No comments: