Saturday, October 18, 2008

twisted

been an eventful last two days.. reason i have not been blogging is because i have erm haha.. twisted my hand and can't type.. =O.. fell down on the basketball court.. accidently tripped when i wanted to make a steal.. fell backwards and on my left hand.. =(.. that night was like the worst man.. couldn't sleep at all.. whatever position i placed my hand, it seemed to reply with a burst of pain.. clearly misbehaving.. =(..

next day which was yesterday, went to see the doctor first thing in the morning, said wasn't a fracture, but i hurt some soft tissues.. and twisted my wrist... couldn't even move my hand up and down without slight pain.. gave me some cream and pain killers, as well as gastric medicine just in case the pain killers decided to bring out excessive HCl in my stomach..

well.. praise God, today my hand is much better haha.. able to move about though still not able to lift stuff.. thx to my friends who helped me (p.s.. being one-handed is really argh.. ).. and also one particular friend who helped me apply the cream and dress up the wrist.. yes.. nowadays.. bandages also got fashion.

our coll had some kind of exhibition for the past 2 days.. involving all the local uni and some private unis.. got some info on the courses and stuff like that la.. though no registration was open yet.. =)

buried myself under integration and differentiation today.. who created these man... too free.. sadly.. still part of the exams.. moving on to chemi and physics tomo.. swallow the whole thing.. no time to chew adi.. hopefully it will stay down till i purge it out in a weeks time.. =)

will keep things posted.. study break this week.. free from lectures, but not from books. =(.. till then!


agape..

No comments: