Wednesday, October 15, 2008

the beginning of the end..

finals in 2 weeks. =(... what more can i say.. the 7x hours spent in lectures per subject comes down to a mere 4 hr test.. (2 papers, 2 hrs each). =.=

Its odd.. haha.. sem 1 is over! haha.. y do i say so.. coz.. since this is the last week of classes, and the lecturers have practically finished the syllabus, a lot of them are cancelling class, and just for this week, they don't even care whether u go to class or not haha.. understandable la.. some prefer to go into hiding and bury themselves under piles of books.. =S.. i can't believe it man.. its like the books i bought, still quite clean, cause i've never done exercises inside, but used it just for extra information purposes.. and i can throw em all away after the test.. haih.. of course i will not throw la.. selling it sounds nicer.. =) its like time flies.. it was just like recently i broke the news that i will be away in Pahang.. and half of the whole matriculation.. gone *poof* just like that..

I have been watching Heroes and i loved it! haha.. currently in season 2.. episode 7... i know i am outdated and its in season 3 right now.. but i will stop at episode 7 first.. =) after the finals, i will watch right up to the most recent episode.. =).. even though the superpowers are ridiculous, but it reminds me that we are all special.. each unique.. =)

I have this song that has been stuck in my head a long time, i don't know where it is from.. if someone can enlighten me on this i will be deeply grateful.. it is familiar.. but i don't know the title nor the publisher/artist.. and the last sentence, capture me *something*.. i forgot whether its capture me again or capture me with grace, correct me if i am wrong hehe... =)

I need U Jesus
Come to my rescue
Where else can i go
Theres no other name by
Which i am saved
Capture me again

I will follow U
(this world has nothing for me..) repeat


Agape....

No comments: