Monday, April 13, 2009

opening ceremony

yeps.. i've just started my finals for 2nd sem.. jus finished english paper which i don really care about.. cause it doesn't affect my CGPA.. (cummulative grade point average)

i don know what to say.. i've studied my utmost best and i fear that the questions may be like super tough.. cos to be honest, i havent really covered everything in the syllabus.. tomo is gonna be the worst exam day because of physics 2 and maths 2 on the same day.. which is very taxing.. coz.. both require a lot of study.. thank God i nearly finished my physics already but for maths.. oh my goodness.. paper 2 content, i have like 2 more chapters to cover and also lots of practice to do.. so i don't know how i am gonna manage my time tonight.. =(.. a bit worried on which subject i am gonna focus on..

wednesday is a holiday.. not really a holiday though..its just that Melaka has a public hol on that day so practically we have to take a break too. coz this exam is standardized around the matriculation colleges in the whole of Malaysia.. =)

But seriously after tomo i will be more relaxed.. coz the final day(friday) is gona be chem.. and for that suject i have adi revised most of it.. what is left is just the front part.. =)

After friday i am gonna stay over for one more night becoz i have a uni entry test i have to.. sort of a personality test to see whether i am suited for the course of my choice.. that will be on Saturday.. after the test during noon, i will be going to Kuantan for the night with my gang of frens here.. we are going to the beach for one final gathering.. then on Sunday i will take a bus back to KL.. and thats when i will be back for good. =).. really really looking forward to that.. i can't really remember when was the last time i could just sit back and relax and don need to think about my studies.. lol..

On the other hand, i got the offer to become a facilitator for the orientation week for the new students of 2009/2010.. pretty cool considering the fact that i still remember my orientation week.. really fresh too in my memory.. only 5 chinese got chosen out of 15+ applications and 3 were from the student council.. so that must be God wanting me to leave something in my chinese juniors..
p.s not being racist here.. its just that the chinese facis will be the one taking after the Chinese students most of the time.. so yea.. =)

and on the bright side i will get a chance to come back to this coll for a while to see the next batch of youngsters who are gonna experience what i went through last year.. homesickness la.. tiredness la.. etc etc.. but that will be from 6th may till 16th may..

and YAY i will be going to Pulau Redang in at the end of June with some of my friends.. 20 -30 of them.. june 23-25.. it will be my first time to Redang and i hope it will be a blast.. =D

thats all for now.. wish me all the best..it will be super pressurizing these few days.. but i believe that God will give me strength and wisdom to persevere the remaining 4 days.. =)

Oh.. before i forget.. i heard that the production for Easter back in KL was awesome.. if any of u guys have the CD.. i wan pinjam k? =)

and also just wanna take this opportunity to wish u guys a belated blessed easter..

Thank U Lord for the change U brought to this earth 2000+yrs ago.. when u gave the only son that U had.. for us..that we will have a hope.. and a second chance..


agape..

1 comment:

★*:′貝殼●笨●丫头│.·│.· said...

wish that we can make it as what the senior done it las orientation week.
anythg jus ask my help ya =)