Thursday, April 2, 2009

post # 100

a bit of blog history

i started this blog not long after i first stepped here in Pahang.. now i am two weeks from leaving this place and at post no.100.. meaningful huh.. at least to me.. since i have actually posted 100 posts here.. =)

when i was writing this post, memories flashed back on how it all started, orientation week, the barbeque at the beachside.. moments with my beloved Daddy in heaven, all those posts that made my blog what is it today...

no i don't have a thank u list.. haha.. cause i only have one person in mind to thank, and in fact, He is not even a person, He is God... everything that i have been through, He planned it for me, everything that i am going to achieve, He will lay out one by one... my future, my plans, all in His hands.. =).. i am who i am because of His perfect plan..

heard a lot about my friends back in KL.. =P.. seems like i missed a lot of things happening, for example, Michael, my buddy in church, black.. =P.. got into a band with my other friends in KL, all from the same church, they are called A Mile Away, and trust me this bunch of people are good.. I've seen them grow in the music ministry and their talent is amazing.. advertising for them pulak.. =S.. but yeah.. they are one good bunch =D.. hope u guys have a blast together making music and also learn something through this process.. =).. when u get famous don't forget me.. =P

p.s1 i heard bout the band thing from IR night which i also accidently stepped across through someone's blog..

kinda not been to classes this week coz its the last week of class and the lecturers are just plainly doing revision which i rather do myself in the room.. =).. my routine is kinda messed up nowadays, sleeping at 4-5am getting up at noon.. haha.. but yeah.. it seems to do me better, so i will still continue it.. hope i have time to complete studying everything.. so much memory work this time compared to sem 1 where it was all bout calculation and less theory..

p.s 2 memory power is my weakness, sometimes i forget things that i have done 10 mins ago.. =0

people ask me how do i cope with this life that is so stressful and there is even hardly time to breathe especially during the exam period, coz its a lot to learn and study given such a short period of time.. but what keeps me really going is that :

I AM DOING THIS FOR GOD!!

Thats what matters, for His glory and His alone..



agape..

No comments: