Thursday, June 5, 2008

Amazed..

haha.. finally i am back! lots of things to do + slow bandwidth = no blogging..=( well.. my lecturer funny la today.. we were drawing graphs... and he came and looked at mine.. my graph was practically perfect..all the points were intact with the line.. and he said this, " eh? don't draw so accurate la.. we must find uncertainty (for pre-u and u students.. u know what i am talking about).. so erase ure graph and draw one that does not pass through all the points.. "in other words he was telling me to do it wrong on purpose as the question requires us to find uncertainty of gradient =P.. lol... he, my friends and myself had a good laugh.. man.. when was the last time i had that..

Disclaimer : please don't purposely draw your graphs wrongly.. look at the question requirement. ....=P.. On a normal basis, one must obtain an accurate graph..

i had a few quizzes throughout the week.. chem quiz, maths quiz etc etc.. the lecturers just gave them out. we were not informed.. and the worst thing is. the marks count to our final semester test =S.. well at least only 10%.. still not too bad.. but praise God i pulled through fine.. =)

well i will end my post with a song by Desperation band.. titled Amazed. This song has touched my heart when i 1st heard it just b4 i left for Pahang.. and still serves as a reminder in my life today..

You dance over me
While I am unaware
You sing all around
But I never hear the sound

Lord I’m amazed by You
Lord I’m amazed by You
Lord I’m amazed by You
How You love me

How wide
How deep
How great
Is Your love for me

simple song.. but great meaning... are u amazed by God's love today..

Agape..

No comments: