Tuesday, June 24, 2008

thank U...

hey all!

Coming back this weekend again...=D reason being monday is a holiday in my coll... due to some event.. so.. i get to spend sunday with u all! woots..=)

i got my chem test results back today.. these results are part of my continuous assessment which makes up 10% of my finals... when i passed up my paper last week.. i thought i was doomed... cause i made a careless mistake on one of those long questions right at the beginning.. so means that usually the rest of the question gg adi.. =( i was expecting like 15/25.. which is really bad.. cause my teacher was expecting from a few of us to deliver.. but praise God.. i got my paper back today and the score was 2x/25.. =D all glory to Him.. (nope i din get 25/25... lol.. i made quite a major hiccup really).. well.. another incident that proves God exists and He can make the impossible possible...

I also thank God that we managed to get a 230pm bus back home this friday..man.. the queue was so long and i thought we were really gonna get a late bus or sat morn bus.. but somehow i least expected a afternoon bus.. o.O miracle really.. to book 4 tickets on a bus to KL.. (btw a lot of ppl head towards KL from coll..)

so much to thank God for.. He is the sole purpose why i am writing this post now... people... never give up.. cause things happen.. when u put all your trust in Him.. even when u are pushed to a corner.. to a breaking point.. cast everything.. i repeat EVERYTHING upon Him.. He knows u better than u know ureself.. aren't we supposed to be glad of that? =)

Agape..

No comments: