Friday, June 13, 2008

of drivers..

hi all.. 1st of all, i want to give all credit to Joel and his God given wisdom and knowledge.. cause if he didn't help me diagnose my com prob, i won't be able to on my com let alone go online..

here is a story of 2 drivers.. and why i am freaked out by drivers..

1st thing.. I hear nowadays bus drivers are super reckless on the road.. just recently there were a lot of bus accidents on the karak highway... the highway which i use to go back to KL.. so i am a bit fearful... but yeah... still the probability won't be that high i guess...

2nd driver.. its my com's driver.. lolx... i had a driver crash that caused multiple BSOD appearances... BSOD is blue screen of death at which ure com freezes and hangs then restarts for no reason.. at least on the surface it doesn't show what causes it to crash... I asked around and people were telling me its the RAM la.. the HDD la.. all those.. but at night Joel helped me access the error report and it was just an outdated wifi driver causing it... lol.. so minor.. yeah.. but no crashes now..=D praise God..

well....this is english.. identical words with diff meaning..

today i and a bunch of friends we played basketball beside my hostel... and man.. it was the funniest of all basketball sessions i've ever had.. their actions while playing la.. in fact it was as if they were touching a basketball for the 1st time lol.. just to get the ball they were falling over each other etc etc... i had a stitch in my side after all that.. haha.. they are fun man.. seriously..

yeah.. well.. and student elections took place today.. and guess what.. for my stream which is physical science stream, we had 11 nominees... which out of that 11, 2 were Chinese.. the rest Malay... we had to choose 9 delegates from that bunch.. and guess what... the 2 chinese din make it.. though it was a fair and democratic election.. i just couldn't help feeling a sense of dissatisfaction..

anyways.. yeah thats all for now.. =) see u guys soon again here...=D

agape..

No comments: