Saturday, June 7, 2008

stress and boredom symptoms

well well... its been coming to a month already since i have been here. and some of my frens are starting to act weird. =S i think due to the hectic schedules and all. yeah.. haha. watch if ure frens do these things... haha

1. screams/shouts out of no apparent reason

2. walks aimlessly around the room for 15 mins.. =0 really.

3. takes up pillow and whacks roommate for no reason ( haha.. this is me =P )

4. mumbles to him/herself when doing/not doing assignments. this one more to bio students... haha... i think they are memorizing.. lol.. at least la

well.. so far i can only see 4.. haha..

and boredom symptoms... i have tried it with my frens and i am not proud to say those are the most stupid"est" things i have ever done.. haha

1. chatting on msn messenger with the friend right next to u

2. recording play-pause-play videos... this i will explain.. for example its like when u are walking through the door, u record a play-pause-play video, u will seem like u have walked through the door without opening it in the video. get what i mean?

3. walk around campus aimlessly enjoying ice creams after a long day.. haha

yeah... so far thats what we managed to do to kill time.. and i am sure due to the creativeness of the people here, more will come.. lol..

well... for this weekend, 50% of all campus people have gone home.. argh.. the envy. but it was my decision. though my KL friends asked me to follow them home.. yeah.. and campus elections are coming up.. haha.. real elections to choose the Student Council's delegates.. oh well student politics don't really interest me though.

I wish i had reappealed for the JPA scholarships.. cause many of my new friends here they are leaving cause they had got the offer through their 2nd appeal to places like America, Canada, Ireland, Aussie.... haih.. to be honest i really AM jealous of them.. but to know that i didn't get the scholarship reaffirms that God wants me here.. and no where else.. i didn't get to do a 2nd appeal becoz of my hectic orientation week here...most of my friend's parents did help them reappeal.. i did not ask my parents to do so.. well.. it was God's will i didn't get the scholarship and His will that i didn't get to reappeal so yeah.. it saved me a lot of headache from having to choose from this and the JPA scholarship...

yep.. thats about all. in closing just do His will as u can never run away from it no mater what.. and stand strong for He will never forsake u.. Psalm 9:10..

Agape..

No comments: