Sunday, June 22, 2008

there and back again

wah...i didn't realize that i missed blogging for a long time....haha... note the title.. familiar huh?

i have my cable with me now...but no pics yet..=X haha... sorry.. but i promise...kays? i am a man of my word...*cough*

had my 1st experience on a night bus that day... it was fun.. everybody was like sleeping and i was wide awake O_O.. for some reason which i cant fathom myself haha.... spent a lot of time with my family back there... had dinner and all.. I was so worried when i got back i couldn't drive.. haha... u may say i think too much larh... once drive know how to drive one larh.. but yeah.. i had a bit of drivophobia... (lol..).. well my parents trusted me enuff to drive them back from church and all and phew.. nothing happened...=D praise God for protection...=)

Went to my school's carnival in the morning.. my main purpose for coming back.. cause i could see many of my old friends again... ehe... well i didn't eat as much as i did back then during my school days... but i talked and spent double the time i used to spend with my friends on carnival day.. well all in all.. i had fun.. duh.. haha..

but honestly... it IS very tiring to commute to and fro from this place.. and to come back for that mere 30+ hours.. but it is rewarding indeed.. haha.. It is likely that i will not come back for the whole month of July..perhaps next week i will be.. and if something pops up.. then i will only come back...but i will be back for my august holidays...=) 2 weeks.. =D honestly it took me quite sometime to digest that i haven't been back for a month adi.. time flies huh.. =O but one thing is for sure.. i will be missing a lot of events this year sob sob.. =(

I thank God for healing me.. from a terrible sore throat and cough i had... He is our healer.. amen? Our God IS a miracle working God.. =)

Finally... I constantly pray that u guys will be doing your utmost best for God.. for the love He gave.. for the sacrifice He paid.. for the priceless Gift on the Cross of Calvary....

Agape..

No comments: