Tuesday, June 3, 2008

wait up...

its 1.25am and i just finished my work.. seriously.. lots of them... i have been like sleeping so late and forcing myself to wake up early in the morning for lectures. well.. this is gonna be a trend. a norm. might as well just get used to it.

well.. i was walking with some frens today around the campus and they were unusually fast. i was literally dragging my feet, dreading the long 15 min walk back to my hostel. For countless number of times, i told them to wait up. wait up. wait up. in fact i was like a burden to them.. at least i felt so.

In the same way, this scenario reminded me on how sometimes God asks us to wait up.

Psalm 27:14 -- wait on the Lord...

At times I admit i have ran ahead of my own life, tried to take over, lost control and failed. Sometimes I wonder.. Y must we take God along. it seems so much of a burden. It will be so much easier if I just did it my way. Well, the verse says it all. Wait.

Sometimes we feel desperate, stuck in situations. Just wait upon the Lord and pray. Remember that there was a period of silence between Malachi and Matthew. For 400 years God kept silent. But behind the scenes He was preparing the way for the Messiah. When God is silent, it does not mean He has left u.. He is just preparing something great for u.. ready to release it to u when the time is ripe. Do not fail to hope and be patient. Continue to trust the Lord for guidance and strength as u wait upon Him..

In all let His will be done for His ways are greater than ours..

Thats all... gotta go do my quiet time and tuck in..

Agape..

No comments: